Monday, February 4, 2008

Olds Fibre Week

Hi... i have just this minute decided to go to Olds for Fibre week at the end of June... i have wanted to go for years, but when we operated the Tulahead retreat, the dates were just too close...I was trying to decide if i should go to the Black sheep gathering in Oregon with Lynn or to Olds... decided on Olds as the courses are out . I talked to Andrea as she was planning on going, and we thought we would share a townhouse, i just called Olds and the townhouses are all booked already, so i guess we will go with the dorms...should be fun anyway.... so i think i will call tomorrow and register.. going to take a two day workshop on silk spinning, my all time favorite fibre..one on spinning strips and one on colour and fibre blending... that should be interesting, anyone else like to come...

i needed some spring... so i found this picture of my "golden showers rose"... made me feel good just looking at it....

see ya

1 comment:

spinquilt said...

Love the roses. I needed something cherry today. I would love to go to Olds but not this year I am afraid. Glad to hear Larry's leg is getting better, it must be a real relief for you.