Sunday, January 23, 2011

A whole week has gone by..

Time sure flies when you get old... although I am only 63, I find the memory slipping..like forgetting my grocery list, heading down the hall and not remember what i am looking for... getting lost on the agility course... we won't even talk about agility this week... it is so frustrating when I know he can do it, but won't... I don't think he really likes agility, but he does it because i ask him too... he never looks like he is having fun... there are a lot of dogs in agility doing the same thing, but their handlers keep up the struggle... and some day it will work..Denise and I are thinking about coming down to Cloverdale for a trial the middle of March... will try again... I plan on getting him his Starter Standard, and Starter Games titles before we quit... and WYNN is ready to start training...
I miss Jesse... it has been over a year since I have seen her, she was Joe's dog and when he split with his wife, the other grandmother got the dog...I finished her and she got her Starter Standards, and her Starter Games.. she was very slow on the teeter, and we struggle with that, but everyone has struggles... I really do miss her... breaks my heart when someone asks where she is..her colouring is very much like Wynn's, 

Everyone used to laugh at her when she went down on the table... her tail won't quit wagging..shouldn't have done this... can hardly see the screen for the tears...oh well...
Had my 2nd methotrexate shot on Tuesday... 7.5 mg... didn't get sick, and seem to be sleeping better, hips aren't as sore..although for some reason I wake up at 3 am.. and can't go back to sleep.. so i stay in bed when L gets up, he puts Wynn in bed with me, and we both go back to sleep... we slept an extra hour this morning..  so I was late phoning my Mom... which i do every morning...Wynn is getting so smart, she has been misbehaving, so when she comes when she is called, we play with the frizbee, so now she comes instantly... even Jackson is playing with her now... we have had her 4 months and he is just accepting her..well i had better go, need to phone a friend who has just lost her husband.. I try to call her every couple of weeks...have a good nite...

No comments: