Monday, March 28, 2011

Still feeling under the weather

Morning... still feeling yuck... poor nose was so stuffed I could hardly breath...I finally dug out the Neti Pot.. (little tea pot thingy that you fill with warm water and a pinch of salt, then tilt your head and stuff it up one side of  your nose)... I know it sounds gross, but I can breath today, and i even made it thru the night without waking up with a mouth so dry I had to get a drink...
Agility class this week was absolutely humiliating... I could not for the life of me remember the course... Levi did great, but i kept getting lost..my excuse was that my head was just too stuffed up to think straight... that is my excuse and I am sticking to it.. on our last run of the day, everyone was clapping... and they said it was for the Handler (ME), cuz i finally got it right... Denise and I are off to another trial this weekend, down in Cloverdale again... hopefully Levi will be as relaxed as last time... several more girls are coming down, so it should be fun..
The snow in the yard is finally gone...now i just have to rake all the pine needles and the dog poop...the currant bushes are putting out buds already... but they are a real weed...
I have spun up some lovely alpaca and silk from Barb Eslake.. still have about 9 ozs of fibre to spin up... the spinning retreat is just around the corner.. yipee... have to save up some cash just encase i see something that i absolutely need... I have some BFL that i bought in the fall... so i will take that to the retreat.....don't have any great plans for it, but i love the feel of it, and it is so beautiful to spin...
Joe and his honey and her kids have been here all weekend... they are easy to have around, but i sure like my nice quiet house when everyone is gone...Teresa took the girls to school, and the silence was a real dream..well i had better go and put the roast in the oven... "prime rib" was on sale at Coopers last week... 4 bucks a pound off the regular price...  oophs forgot, I got to bake the bread first..another half hour of rising and then into the oven...  I have been playing 'Scrabble' on Facebook... i have one friend who just won't quit starting new games... I think Judy and I are playing 15 games... 4 with Gail d, 4 with my neighbour, and one with my sis in law. and a couple with some agility buddies....i have been really lucky.. I have had 2 'bingo's last week and one this week... that is were you use all your tiles and get a 50 point bonus.. take care guys... talk to ya all soon.... S

No comments: